Success Stories and News
- Outstanding Junior Faculty Award: Qiangfei Xia, Barbara H. and Joseph I. Goldstein, UMass Amherst
- (July 2013) Nanoarch’13 Best Concept Paper Award: L. Gao from Dmitri Strukov’s group received the best concept paper award for his paper “Digital-to-Analog and Analog-to-Digital Conversion with Metal Oxide Memristors for Ultra-Low Power Computing”, New york, NY, 2013.
- (Jan. 2013) Annual Review: The annual review of the project will be held on January 29, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA.
- (Jan. 2013) NSF CAREER Award: Qiangfei Xia received an NSF CAREER Award. UMass Amherst press release is here.
- (Aug. 2012) Invited Talk: Qiangfei Xia gave an invited talk at the 3rd Memristors and Memristive Systems Symposium & 13th International Workshop on Cellular Nanoscale Networks and their Applications (CNNA’12) in Torino, Italy.
- (Jul. 2012) DARPA Young Faculty Award: Qiangfei Xia received a DARPA Young Faculty Award (YFA). DARPA official press release is here. UMass Amherst news is here.
- (Aug. 2011) Kickoff Meeting: The kickoff meeting was held in UCSB on July 7, 2011.